Training Supps

Thanks. I used myprotein already occasionally for one of their amino mixes (saves me the bother). So will head in there and have a look. Cheers

Used to get maltodextrin for dirt cheap at a beer brewing supplies shop (amounted to pennies/concoction). I suppose it’s best to trial cluster and maltodextrin (in a blind test, ideally) in order to figure out which works best for you/your gut.

I’m very interested in this topic, because with all the cardio I do while suffering, I’ve lost quite a few extra grams.
I am 169cm and i’m currently weighting only 55Kg! this is crazy thin…

I was about to start taking BCAA’s but a doctor (youtube) said you should only take these when doing heavy weight and not cardio rutines, because they tend to increase something else (insuline, i believe) and end up been worse,

what are your thoughts?

are BCAA’s OK to take while doing only SUF programs without Strenght nor Yoga addons?

2 Likes

After looking at the commercial Electrolyte Supplement mix - like “Hi Lyte” or NUUN came to the conclusion that a mix of sodium and potassium make the base. “NoSalt” is the salt for low sodium diet and mostly contains potassium and costs a little/nothing. I make the mix of table salt and “NoSalt” for a daily workout to compensate for buckets of sweat. I think it’s working fine for me so far and does not feel a difference compare to the official electrolytes mix. Question if I miss something? If not - that’s a good hack for you.

1 Like