One for the coaches

Morning,
I have just started the ToS plan. But now have the opportunity to go to Majorca the week of the Tour. 7 days of riding, anticipating 7-8000 meters of climbing based on the routes sent by the organisers. The Queen day has 115km and 2300m of climbing. So, Coaches, you knowing what the tour route is would you say i am better off carrying on with the ToS plan or moving to another plan to best prepare? Half Monty suggests my numbers are slightly down on my last FF. I have ridden a lot of mountains over the years and i tend to get up them albeit slowly.

1 Like

I think you should ride the Tour of Sufferlandria instead of Majorca as it will make you a better person AND a better rider.

In your stead, I will go to Majorca in your place. Just send me the details and the tickets and the money and I will make this great sacrifice for you and for the glory of our great nation. You can thank me later :slight_smile:

9 Likes

5Sa

2 Likes

Knighthood clearly brings privileges! :grin:

Check out Sa Calobra cycling club- I am really treating myself and will have to up my game a bit to enjoy/suffer as much as possible😀

2 Likes

I know some folks who have ridden Majorca and I am sooooo jealous. Enjoy!

2 Likes

That looks cool. Please let us know about your experience (surely there’s no way you’re ditching it for the Tour? Maybe you could ride the tour in the evening after the camp rides…)

4 Likes

:point_up:

Yes, surely they could provide trainers for your post-ride rides :joy: :joy:

3 Likes