Nit-Picks and Typos

In Recharger, just when you join the peloton, one of the riders asks “Hey, did you know you’re a unit of electrical energy?”

But the Watt is a unit of Power not Energy :scream:

4 Likes

Tempo high cadence: 4 x3 details.
Interval breakdown for outside ride, Main Effort: Number of sets: 3. It should read 4 instead, or is there anything about outdoor riding that lowers the number of reps?

That’s a joule of an observation :zap:

3 Likes

Don’t get too amped up about this.

3 Likes

I can already see we have a potential difference about this topic.

3 Likes

As much as I hope that all the bugs are fixed it’s nice that this topic is still current.

4 Likes

I understand some of the reluctance to the changes but it’s also nice to see the general admittance from the group that we are all moving forward.

2 Likes

ohm y god… :roll_eyes:
(sorry, just couldn’t resist)

2 Likes

Someone should condense these puns into a single post and arrange them by row and Coulomb

2 Likes

There is going to be a re-volt soon ……

2 Likes

Someone may have to go do an Earth cycle now I suppose. Seaweed is maybe a bit revolting, but the salt content does make it conductive. Which all helps in the local Power Station, which with a bit of a Recharge will be Rising from the Ashes before long ….

2 Likes

That’s one Farad nother day

4 Likes

Why the long phase? I am ex-static about this thread. I just hope this is all free of charge.

Current indeed. (As long as I’m working on content, there will always be things to nit-pick and certainly typos.)

1 Like

Even reading these posts gets me pumped for the Sufferfest. I’ll be getting on the bike as soon as I get Ohm.

2 Likes

In Full Frontal 4DP, at the very end it tells you to look up your 4DP information in your Passport. That has been renamed to the Athlete Profile in SYSTM

2 Likes
  1. Primers
  2. Around 37:20
  3. There should be a comma after the word “recover.”
  4. iOS

The training resources section of the website has a page on How to Use the Building Blocks (https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405312839570)

The second bullet point under Tempo Block is unfinished:

“* Lactate threshold (the intensity you can sustain”

I did “Dentelles de Montmirail” (an On Location ride) this morning and it is missing the “STAND” white text on red background indicator (that we all know and love) as part each of the 10s interval sprints. Cotty actually mentions on the 2nd interval that these are meant to be done standing and he also stands for every interval (albeit than man loves standing anyway).