Is there any way to move my plan out by a week because of vacation

One of the things I loved about TrainerRoad was the push out a week and have the rest of your schedule adjust. I setup a training schedule that ends in early January but I know I am on vacation for a week in November and again in December. Is there anyway to pushing everything out a week instead of moving things one by one or even worse deleting the whole week.

3 Likes

At the moment, you’d need to delete your plan and reselect it with the new end date. You won’t lose anything you’ve done already. You can wait until the actual break so you don’t skew the plan before then.

But when I come back from my one week vacation I setup again but won’t make redo the same rides as I have already done again or is it smart enough to know that I want to continue.

1 Like

Yeh, good question. I’d say that it will move back 1 week (then again when you do it next time) so it shouldn’t make you do stuff you’ve already done. That is, unless that is part of the plan. For example, I find cadence drills comes up at a couple points in plans I’ve done.

So, it’s not smart, unfortunately, at least not yet and having to delete the whole plan and add it back in again is a pita, to be sure. But, it’s the workaround as far as I can tell.

Do you know if it will be “smart” in the near future? I hadn’t seen anything like TrainerRoads adaptive training on SYSTM’s road map they shared.

1 Like

Not sure if the evil scientists and product devs are seriously looking at implementing any type of machine based workout progression AI like TR.

Perhaps the bigger question is: “Do we really want the machine to take over SYSTM?! Did Terminator not teach us anything?!”

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords!

2 Likes

It’s funny, I was thinking of how to tell people what training program I use and was amusing myself by saying The SYSTM. And imagining them saying What system is that? And me saying yes, that is correct. Who’s on first?

1 Like

I don’t know

having used TR AT (note I kept away from machine learning, as it’s basically an if else statement) for about 4 months, I renewed my sufferfest subscription, at least if Wahoo do it, they won’t announce something in feburary and then 8 months later still not be upto that spec (feburary video … it analysis outside workouts, 16 oct … no it doesn’t)

#minionsnotmachines