Download size for entire Wahoo SYSTM video library

How many GB of storage needed for all the videos and apps ?

3 Likes

Curious minds want to know

Urgh.
You do realise that if no-one comes back with a response, I’m going to have to actually work this out (approximately) when I get home now purely for the need to always know answers?

Easiest route is going to be to find a couple of 1hr videos, check their size and that they are approximately equivalent, then calculate the total length of sessions with video on the platform and hey-presto.

2 Likes

Hi folks.

58.3Gb for all the riding videos

I haven’t downloaded all the yoga and STR and Mtp ones to this device as I do them on mobile.

Picture attached for my D drive folder where I store them away from the SSD

8 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

My Sufferfest Video Folder had 96GB with all cycling, yoga and strength (missing strength level 4-6) videos.

Hopefully the resolution and video quality on SYSTM is going to be improved. But maybe they are going to re encode it with a more modern and efficient codec. So who knows :blush:

2 Likes

This is great to know - I have a dedicated (old) MacBook Pro that’s no longer being used for work, so has been promoted to the pain cave. Problem is, the wifi can’t handle all the courage in the air and sometimes it drops out. Now I know I have enough disk space to download them all.

Hmm, if it’s a dedicated SYSTM machine, I suppose I’ll have to remove the vowels from the keyboard, too…

4 Likes