Can we bring back Sufday?

Hey Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS any chance we can bring back Suf Day? We haven’t had one since 2017. Sir Michael and I were reminiscing over it. That’s when you introduced Kitchen Sink.
The suffering was glorious!

20 Likes

I 2nd @DameLisa request

5 Likes

But? Is every day not like SUFday?
When you trudge slowly in your headband?
Back to the bench where your chamois were stolen?
Is this not the castle town
That they forgot to close down?
Are you not longing for Armageddon to come?

4 Likes

Yes. The only question is when.

8 Likes

Hmmm, well traditionally it’s been in October, because I guess that’s the start of the N’ern hemisphere training season. Which would mean in a year’s time, but I don’t think any of us can wait that long.

How about a New Year’s Edition? Start the year as we mean to continue. Fluffy can chase us wearing a paper hat and shooting fireworks at us.

5 Likes

And P.S frikkin YAY!!! You’re the best!

2 Likes

Every day is a day of Suffering for sure. But Suf Day is a day of true carnage, the spilling of much Royal Paigne and the unleashing of Fluffy! :tired_face:

2 Likes

Of course, Sir Michael suggests tomorrow. AND the day after… I wouldn’t expect anything less from a double Knight.

1 Like

every nation has a national day. and if Sufferlandria still exists (which obviously it does and won’t go away in the near future), Sufday needs to be reinstalled as quickly as possible. just my humble (and Knightly) Sufferlandrian opinion

3 Likes

I would like to suffer, please. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Given then recent changes such a holiday would be a welcome celebration.

5 Likes

Not being fully familiar with the early history of sufferlandria (I joined not Ling after the last Suf Day, and I missed the ToS bookcase incident…), so wondering if there is an anniversary coming up of some sorts (Sir @David.McQuillen.KoS move to Switzerland, release date of the first downloadable video, the date 1000 Suf videos had been downloaded, the day Suf figured out the licensing with the UCI, the day suf got involved with DPF, 3 months to the next ToS,….), you name the date and there probably is something to celebrate. Any excuse to celebrate by suffering.

1 Like

28th of September. Make the release of SYSTM the official national SUFday going forward.

Plus: Waiting almost a year for it to arrive is just another way of suffering. Win-win.

5 Likes

You Sir, are one cruel Knight! Long may it continue!

1 Like

If you make it Nov 19th that would nicely coincide with my annual knighthood anniversary and I would forced to add it on to my knighthood playlist. If that didn’t kill me then my wife surely would. :rofl:

1 Like

You are a very charming man.

That’s a great idea and will make a strong statement to the doubters on the forums that sufferlandria is alive and kicking and wahoo committed to it.

2 Likes

and one of the last famous international SUFboys…

+1

Easy question. Answer: yesterday. There. Sorted.

2 Likes